Oyika or We refer to Oyika Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries and associated companies, or any of them.
Oyika App refer to the proprietary application software developed by Oyika.
Oyika Website refer to the website www.oyika.com
Personal data is defined as any data, whether true or false, which you can relate to a specific identifiable individual, whether such individual is identifiable from the data itself, or from other information which is reasonably available to the Company. Examples are full name of individual, Identification number/Passport number, photographs, or any combination of individual pieces of information that when taken together, can potentially identify a specific individual.
Recipient refers to Oyika or third parties commissioned by Oyika to collect, process or use Personal Data for your or Oyika’s benefit, or vendors in collaboration with Oyika, such as product and service providers of electronic motorcycle, data statistics and analysis operators, marketing companies, or any other service providers.
Sale Agreement refers to the agreement between Oyika and user for the use of Oyika Services.
Services mean any services that Oyika may provide or require on the Oyika website and Oyika App from time to time.
User or You refer to any individual, firm, corporation, organisation or entity who accesses the Oyika website or Oyika App or uses the Services.
OYIKA Pte Ltd.
2 Leng Kee Road #05-02
Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159086
Attention: The Data Protection Officer
For users who access Oyika Website, Oyika App and/or use the Services
Below please find how Oyika would collect, process, use, and under certain conditions, disclose, share, or transfer your personal information and non-personal information.
1. Collection of Personal Data
Oyika collect or may collect the following types of information about you:
- General statistical information about users for general reporting and to improve future content. Such information may include service provider, browser type, pages accessed on the Oyika website, which website you may originate from or visit, and which pages you visited within the Oyika website;
- Records of any email or other correspondence that you send via the Oyika website; and Your IP address, name, mailing address and email address, and cookie information;
- Personal data about you on Oyika App to provide you with a range of personalised services, depending on how you use the Oyika App. If you agree to use certain services provided by Oyika, your Personal Data, such as geographic location, will be obtained by means of localization (including real-time localization and mapping), which may be used in the ways stipulated in Sale Agreement and related terms of service.
The types of Personal Data to be collected by Oyika are described below in accordance with the Types Classification Guidance. However, the Personal Data to be collected by Oyika may not be limited to the types below (such as geographic location, or data of real-time localization and mapping), and shall be subject to the Personal Data collected by Oyika in the course of its business operations.
- Code types of identification: C001 to C003, such as name, address, phone number, email, ID card number, credit card number, etc.
- Code type of characteristics: C011, such as age, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Code type of family: C021, C023 and C024, such as marital status, offspring, other social relations, etc.
- Code type of travel and other migrational details: C034, such as previous emigration, traveling details, foreign passport, residency proof documents, work-permission documents, working certificate and other related details.
- Code types of social connections: C035, C036, C038 and C040, such as hobbies, consumption patterns, occupation, accidents or other mishaps, relevant connections, etc.
- Code types of educational history, qualifications or expertise: C051 and C052, such as schools and qualifications for diploma, license, etc.
- Code types of employment: C061, C064 and C068, such as employer, previous employers, salaries, etc.
- Code types of financial details: C081 and C093, such as total earnings and income, methods of payment, etc.
- Code types of health and others: C114 and C115, such as records, decisions and administrative sanctions concerning traffic violations, etc.
- Code types of unclassified information: C132, such as mails, documents, reports or emails that is unable to be classified in other code types.
2. Use of Personal Data
Oyika will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
Once you use Oyika website and/or App, Oyika or Oyika’s strategic partners may use some technologies to collect non-personal information about your usage of or activity on the Website/App that cannot, on its own, identify or allow direct association with a specific individual. Non-personal information may include, without limitation, information collected by or through the Website/App. This Website/App may collect information about your location. If you do not want this information collected, change the settings of the Website/App.
Oyika may use and disclose the information collected from you through the Oyika website and/or Oyika App for the following purposes:
For legal purpose
Oyika may use and disclose the information collected from you through the Oyika website and/or Oyika App and on the following legal bases:
- For the purpose(s) for which the personal data was requested, and related purposes to allow us to perform our contractual obligations to you;
- For the legitimate interest of Oyika, Oyika ‘ affiliates or other third parties (such as governmental bodies or courts), in particular:
- performing the contract under which you are a beneficiary;
- conducting research, analysis and audits to understand your interest for marketing information and updates, cross-selling or cross-promotion of goods and/or services in relation to Oyika or other individuals, firms, corporations, organisations or entities that have an agreement or understanding with Oyika, other direct marketing and customer relationship activities, and customising our content for you to better meet your needs as a customer, provided this is in line with your marketing choices;
- evaluating and implementing potential merger and acquisition activities; and
- enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations and/or to prosecute or defend legal actions or other proceedings,
except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you which require protection of personal data;
- To comply with applicable law, regulation, the requests of governmental and regulatory authorities, or orders of court that Oyika is subject to;
- For any other purpose for which we have obtained your prior informed consent.
For billing purpose
Oyika collect or may collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal data about you to provide you with a range of services provided;
- Records of any email or other correspondence that you send to Oyika; and
- Your name, billing information, mailing address, email address any other information required in the invoice.
For other purpose
Oyika may use and disclose the information collected or may collect from you:
- Marketing purposes such as recommendation of products or services provided by Oyika and third parties which are in collaboration with Oyika;
- To provide your Personal Data to the third parties that are in collaboration with Oyika (such as the vendors of the electric motorcycles using Oyika), so that such third parties may recommend or provide you with marketing information and/or after-sales services regarding the products or services of such third parties;
- Any other purposes for Oyika’s business or operations management needs;
- Other specific purposes as stipulated in Types of Personal Data” in accordance with the Types Classification Guidance as follows:
- 040 “Marketing”
- 063 “Collection or processing of personal data under its legal obligations by non-government agency”
- 069 “Contract, quasi-contract or other legal relation matters”
- 090 “Consumer, customer management and service”
- 098 “Business and technical information”
- 135 “Information (communication) service”
- 136 “Information (communication) and database management”
- 148 “Online shopping and other electronic commerce services”
- 152″Management of advertisement or commercial act”
- 154 “Credit check”
- 157 “Investigation, statistics and research analysis”
- 181 “Other business in accordance with the business registration items or articles of incorporation”.
Oyika will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for us to use your personal data as described above or as permitted under applicable law where it is in our legitimate interest, or to comply with our legal obligations. Please be advised that we may retain some of your personal data after you cease to use our services, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved; legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time; our legitimate interest where we have carried out a balancing test; statute of limitations under applicable law(s); (potential) disputes; if you have made a request to have your information deleted; and guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. Oyika reserves the right to terminate the aforementioned period.
- Your relevant rights
You may exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- For your Personal Data collected by Oyika, you may request in writing to inquire, review or make duplicates thereof from Oyika.
- You may request Oyika to supplement your Personal Data, to discontinue the collection, processing or use thereof, or to correct or delete your Personal Data which is incorrect.
- If you contemplate to exercise any of the rights aforementioned, please send relevant supporting documents and a written request to Oyika at the contact details stated above. In the event of a request to inquire, review or make duplicates of your Personal Data, Oyika will notify you in writing of its decision regarding the request within 20 days upon the receipt thereof. The 20-day period as stated above may be extended for another 20 days if necessary, at Oyika’s own discretion; we will notify you of such decision of extension in writing.
- In the event of a request for supplement, correction, deletion or discontinuation of the collection, processing or use of your Personal Data, Oyika will notify you in writing of its decision regarding the request within 30 days upon the receipt thereof. The 30-day period as stated above may be extended for another 30 days if necessary, at Oyika’s own discretion; we will notify you of such decision of extension in writing.
- If you request to inquire or review your Personal Data, please go to the designated location for such inquiry or review during the time period specified in the written notice issued from Oyika. If you have not inquired or reviewed your Personal Data within the time period, please resubmit your request to Oyika in writing. In the event of request for inquiry, review or to make duplicates of Personal Data, Oyika may charge necessary fees.
- You may also choose not to provide the above Personal Data. However, you fully understand that, if your Personal Data is not provided, Oyika may not be able to provide you the products or services in a timely manner, or may not be able to provide the products or services to you.
5. Protecting Your Personal Information
Oyika will take reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent your personal information provided by you from unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing, or alteration, and from any breaches or loss of such personal information. Such measures may be implemented through use of a third party service. You are solely responsible for any personal information you choose to share or submit in public areas of the Website/App, such as a forum or a message board.
Despite Oyika taking reasonable steps to use and improve various safeguards, you acknowledge and agree that no system or technology is completely secure and safe. If you become aware of any vulnerability of the Website/App, please use the Website/App to report such vulnerability.
Oyika may update or upgrade from time to time the Website/App for providing you with additional features, addressing technical issues, and enhancing your user experience. The Website/App may include an automatic updates feature, which gives Oyika the ability to make updates automatically. You can change automatic updates options by changing your settings within the Website/App. Under certain limited circumstances, the Website/App may still be automatically updated, nevertheless the status of the automatic updates setting is. For example, Oyika may provide an automatic update to fix a security vulnerability or breach for your network.
© 2023 Oyika and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.